Servathon is back face-to-face!
For this year, Hands On Manila supported the re-opening of classes for the academic year 2022-2023. The corporate partners and volunteers experienced the excitement of volunteering on hand after two years! This was a very timely and worthy endeavor as we have also celebrated the 21 years of serving others through volunteerism.
You may still join hands with us for a hybrid volunteering experience.
This event encouraged our corporate partners to extend their hands and they have supported this year’s safe reopening of our 9 beneficiary public schools. We have also requested the sponsorship of materials and other in-kind donations.
- Keep students safe by providing public schools with hygiene materials;
- Refurbish and beautify public school facilities and classrooms; and
- Foster the spirit of volunteerism through the satisfaction of helping others.
Participation Fee: Php 75,000.00
Servathon 2022 Package Includes:
- Customized CSR opportunities for your organization
- Project materials and supervision
- Online instructional materials
- Servathon 2022 shirts
- Promotional support through the press and online publicity campaigns
- Virtual culminating activity
Volunteer CSR Options
Items created by the volunteers were donated to our nine (9) partner public schools. Each group were composed of 25 volunteers which were assigned on the company’s selected activities. Below were options provided to the corporate partners:
A. Create personal storage boxes and hygiene kits for public school children to use in the classroom (REMOTE)
Help keep students healthy while easing their daily load to carry to class. Prizes will be given for the most creative boxes!
B. Create liquid hand soap for use in public schools (REMOTE)
Hand washing is crucial to preventing illness among the student body and school staff. Instructional signs on proper hand washing and hygiene will be included.
C. Refurbish public school facilities (ON-SITE)
After nearly 2 years of closure, public school structures have deteriorated. Volunteers will paint classroom walls, tables, and chairs to welcome students back.
D. Mural Painting (ON-SITE)
Our partner public schools have asked us for mural art that will create a positive atmosphere for students AS THESE ENGAGE children’s curiosity AND INSPIRE THEM TO LEARN. A mural artist will guide the volunteers in painting the wall art.
- All groups were encouraged to submit their 1 minute Tiktok entry while doing their task;
- Final output and excess materials for the Remote Activities were also encouraged to be sent directly to the beneficiaries; and
- All the kits necessary for the remote activity were delivered to the companies while for the on-site activity were given on their scheduled date.
We are very grateful to all our corporate partners, sponsors, and volunteers for making this event successful! Below herewith the actual data of our achievements!